Sunday, October 26, 2008

best ke??

it's been a long time since my last post. I've nothing idea what I'm suppose to write. But one of my friends, suddenly came up with her idea, (teka r sape die), why not tell about girls or shopping??.. Hmmmm.... not so bad, but to be honest, i really don't know what to tell about. Is shopping is routine for girls?? Why just not shopping when it really need, like for raya purpose. To me, i love to go shopping too, buying shirts, i realy do. But only when i need some new shirts and when my wallet approve it, hahaha.... Are girls like that too??? Or they just simply buy one whenever they like or spot it??? If there are some girls agree or not, let know it. Ah, girls.... They do really like to be looking nice, eh??? Makan lagi sedap... Kenyang perut, hahaha....

2 comments:

Munira said...

hell yeah!
shopping is like every girl bestfriend (especially me! LOL!)
its release tension and makes u forget about any kind of probs tat u hav..
i usually bought sumting tat i tink is cute n when i really3 adore it..
hehe..
but dont get me wrong!
i still keep on my budget..
so girls still know how to manage their money ok?
n yeah..
we also love to eat too..
so we balance our money,equally..
for daily purpose of cos...
hehehe..

xoxo,
yaya

illiana kakde said...

ak cam knal je pmpn yg bg idea kt ko tu...